If you are looking for some creative locales and ideas for your engagement session, we have some for you. All of these photos were taken in Northeast Oklahoma, but could translate to almost any locale. A special thanks to Andrea Murphy Photography, Storybook Wedding Photography and Artworks Tulsa Photography for sharing their fabulous photos.
The Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show offers an elegant and fun opportunity to plan your wedding and connect with leading wedding professionals in Tulsa, Oklahoma–all in one day, at one place. Be inspired with great ideas in a no-stress atmosphere.
Find the perfect menu, wedding accessories, flowers, wedding planners, venues–everything you need to make your wedding day as perfect as you’ve imagined.
Make the most of your most precious resource, time –and put some fun in your wedding planning. Pre-register early and receive BOGO tickets (this will save you $5 per ticket)!
Bridal Shows are a great way to get information and ideas for your special day, but for some it can be overwhelming. At the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, we do our best to make the event fun, relaxed and inviting. Here are a few tips to help you prepare and enjoy the show.
1. Preregister online to save time and money at the door. For our show you can go to www.tulsa.pwg.com to register in advance.
2. Bring preprinted lables that include your mame, contact information & wedding date. These can be used for entering contests and registering for giveaways.
3. Use the show as an interview process. Take the time to talk with potential vendors and see if your personalities are going to mesh. Don’t just pick up information to sort through later. It becomes harder to place the vendor with items/services that you want.
4. Attend the planning classrooms that are provided. This is a great way to take some of the stress out of your wedding planning.
5. If you are out of town, you can send a friend or mother to attend in your place.
6. Have FUN!
On January 5, 2012 the Summit Club of Tulsa hosted an Open House. Sponsor vendors included Perfect Wedding Guide, Artworks Tulsa Photography, Zach Downing Productions, Paper 8, Ms. Laura’s Cakes and Erica Weddings.
Check out the beautiful view from the 30th floor. What a fabulous backdrop for any Tulsa wedding reception.
This white dance floor helps add a touch of elegance and shows off the uplighting also provided by Zach Downing Entertainment.
Miss Laura’s Cakes provided a tasty treat for the brides that attended the open house. The cake was adorned with handmade sugar flowers.
Paper 8 provided custom designed menus and table markers which followed the color scheme and elegant theme of the night.
All the brides that attended left with a swag bag that included two tickets to the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show on March 4, 2012. Thanks to all the sponsors for their hard work.
Photos by Artworks Tulsa Photography