This time of year we are all overcome with Holiday parties many of which include cocktails. If you are hosting your own party or a wedding during this season, you may be looking for some recipes that will set your event apart from others. The most important thing is to keep it simple and fun! Here are some wonderful festive ideas.
Here are some great ideas for a Colorful Southwestern Wedding. Special thanks to The Glenpool Conference Center for allowing us to utilize their wonderful facility, Paper 8, Tulsa Weddings & Design, Amanda Grace Photography, Zoe’s Cakes Unlimited, Flowergirls, Party Perfect Rentals, Siren Styling & Hair Extensions, Red Hot Designs for all their help and creativity.
Pick up the current issue of Perfect Wedding Guide – Northeast Oklahoma for more wedding ideas and tips.
1. Bring pre-printed labels. The label should include your Full name, address, wedding date and contact information. For the Perfect Wedding Show Tulsa, all you have to do is register online before the show and labels will be printed and ready for you.
2. Don’t come alone. Many vendors offer great bridal show discounts, so you want someone to help you with decision making.
3. Bring your calendar. Be prepared to schedule appointments with the vendors that you are interested in. Again, many vendors offer bridal show discounts, but they are only good for a limited amount of time.
4. Wear comfortable shoes. Be prepared to do a lot of standing and walking.
5. Try on a gown. At the Perfect Wedding Show Tulsa, we have a gown sale. This means there will be a portable bridal salon. You will be able to try on gowns and quite possibly find “the one”.
6. Have fun. Enjoy yourself, relax, have a good time, get great ideas, meet fabulous vendors, sample fantastic food and cake samples, and save on your wedding.
Our Summer issue included a wonderful spread based on the era of the Great Gatsby. The spread was shot at The Campbell Hotel by Storybook Wedding Photography. Bridal Accessories were custom made by Bridal Couture Girls, Flowers by Bridal Garden, Tablescape by Simply Elegant by Event 1, Dressed provided by Red Hot Designs.
For the final product, pick up a copy of the Perfect Wedding Guide or view our online guide.
If you are looking for some creative locales and ideas for your engagement session, we have some for you. All of these photos were taken in Northeast Oklahoma, but could translate to almost any locale. A special thanks to Andrea Murphy Photography, Storybook Wedding Photography and Artworks Tulsa Photography for sharing their fabulous photos.