The Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show Tulsa is fast approaching. It will be at the Tulsa Convention Center in the Tulsa Ballrooms on March 4, 2012 from noon to 4.
The Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show offers an elegant and fun opportunity to plan your wedding and connect with leading wedding professionals in Tulsa, Oklahoma–all in one day, at one place. Be inspired with great ideas in a no-stress atmosphere.
Find the perfect menu, wedding accessories, flowers, wedding planners, venues–everything you need to make your wedding day as perfect as you’ve imagined.
Make the most of your most precious resource, time –and put some fun in your wedding planning. Pre-register early and receive BOGO tickets (this will save you $5 per ticket)!
Bridal Shows are a great way to get information and ideas for your special day, but for some it can be overwhelming. At the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, we do our best to make the event fun, relaxed and inviting. Here are a few tips to help you prepare and enjoy the show.
1. Preregister online to save time and money at the door. For our show you can go to www.tulsa.pwg.com to register in advance.
2. Bring preprinted lables that include your mame, contact information & wedding date. These can be used for entering contests and registering for giveaways.
3. Use the show as an interview process. Take the time to talk with potential vendors and see if your personalities are going to mesh. Don’t just pick up information to sort through later. It becomes harder to place the vendor with items/services that you want.
4. Attend the planning classrooms that are provided. This is a great way to take some of the stress out of your wedding planning.
5. If you are out of town, you can send a friend or mother to attend in your place.
If you are looking for songs that have not been overused from years of being played at weddings, you might check out these options. The classics are always good, but don’t fit everyones personality. The first dance between a bride and groom helps set the tone for the reception.
Photo by Storybook Wedding Photography
1. “No One” — Alicia Keys
2. “L.O.V.E.” — Joss Stone
3. “Make You Feel My Love” — Adele
4. “Come Away with Me” — Norah Jones
5. “When You Say Nothing At All” — Allison Krauss
6. “Be Still” — Kelly Clarkson
7. “Half of my Heart” — John Mayer
8. “Better Together” — Jack Johnson
9. “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” — Aerosmith
10. “For You” — Kenny Latimore
What songs have you been hearing at the Tulsa Weddings you’ve attended lately?