Bridal Shows are a great way to get information and ideas for your special day, but for some it can be overwhelming. At the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show, we do our best to make the event fun, relaxed and inviting. Here are a few tips to help you prepare and enjoy the show.
1. Preregister online to save time and money at the door. For our show you can go to www.tulsa.pwg.com to register in advance.
2. Bring preprinted lables that include your mame, contact information & wedding date. These can be used for entering contests and registering for giveaways.
3. Use the show as an interview process. Take the time to talk with potential vendors and see if your personalities are going to mesh. Don’t just pick up information to sort through later. It becomes harder to place the vendor with items/services that you want.
4. Attend the planning classrooms that are provided. This is a great way to take some of the stress out of your wedding planning.
5. If you are out of town, you can send a friend or mother to attend in your place.
6. Have FUN!